npromin1
Perfect Cell
Yoshibrothers
krazykat
Danny™
16 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

M2: From Under the Floorboards - Cultist Victory Empty M2: From Under the Floorboards - Cultist Victory

Post by Danny™ Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:10 am

M2: From Under the Floorboards
-Cardflip
-Public votes
-Day/Night

In the dark of the night, an evil cult lurks over the town of Stoneriver, and after one too many sacrifice victims being found in the square, the villagers are rallying together to figure out who the members of the cult are. Meanwhile, an unknown threat sneaks through the town...

The Cult:
Cult Leader - Cardflips red upon inspection, but green upon death.
Cultist
Cultist

The Town:
Mayor Cromby - Once throughout the entire game, he can come forth and reveal his role during the night. On the following day phase, all players may lynch for two targets as opposed to one.
Seer - During the night, may inspect a player, revealing their color to the seer.
The Huntsman - During the night, may kill a player. This ability is lost for the next night phase if an innocent is killed.
Father Gregory - During the night, he may protect a player from nightkills, making them immune for the night phase.
Acolyte - Becomes the Seer when the Seer dies.
Villager
Villager
Villager
Villager
Villager
Deranged Villager - Can lynch vote, but their votes don't count. Knows they are the Deranged.

The Corrupted:
The Corruptor - Immune to nightkills. Lynch votes don't count. Once throughout the entire game, during the night, but only after the first night, the Corruptor can target a player, infecting them with the Corruptor's contagion. That player becomes an Infected. If an Infected successfully kills a player, the Corruptor can use its ability again.
Infected - A player affected by the Corruptor's ability becomes an Infected. Each night, the Infected may kill a player. The Infected can not speak during the day, which means in turn that it can't lynch vote.

EXTRA INFO:
-The Cult wins if they have killed all the Corrupted and outnumber the amount of surviving town members.
-The Town wins if they have killed all of the Cult members and have eliminated all of the Corrupted.
-The Corrupted wins if they have killed off the Cult members and have either eliminated the Town or have turned half the surviving members into Infected.
-When the Seer dies, the Acolyte gains the color and ability of the Seer at the moment the Seer dies, and they will also receive a message that the Seer has died and they have become the Seer.
-When a player is turned into an Infected, they lose their previous role and color, and take on the role and color of the Infected. This happens at the moment they are targeted by the ability (during the phase change), and they will receive a message that they have been turned into an Infected, which causes them to be silenced every day phase.

Role PMs:

Players:
-npromin1
-Zeldamaster12
-TNTtimelord
-Supershroom
-Blueoak
-PixelPest
-MECHDRAGON777
-HeroOfRhyme
-FullMetalDragon
-MosaicMario
-krazykat
-Pseudo
-Yoshibrothers
-dragonfan96
-Stegosaurus

Role List wrote:Town
MosaicMario - Villager - Died Night 4
FullMetalDragon - Villager
HeroOfRhyme - Villager - Died Day 1
MECHDRAGON777 - Villager
PixelPest - Villager - Died Day 2
dragonfan96 - Deranged Villager - Died Day 3
npromin1 - Acolyte - Died Night 2
Pseudo - Father Gregory - Died Night 3
Yoshibrothers - The Huntsman - Died Night 4
Blueoak - Seer - Died Night 2
krazykat - Mayor Cromby

Cultists
TNTtimelord - Cultist
Stegosaurus - Cultist - Died Night 1
Zeldamaster12 - Cult Leader

Corrupted
Supershroom - The Corruptor - Died Day 4

Night 1 wrote:Pseudo protected Rez
Cultists attempt to kill Rez
Yoshibrothers attempts to kill Stegosaurus
Blueoak inspects Pseudo
Day 1 wrote:TNTtimelord votes for Rez
Yoshibrothers votes for Rez
Zeldamaster12 votes for Rez
Rez votes for Zeldamaster12
Pseudo votes for Rez
Supershroom votes for Rez (doesn’t count)
Blueoak votes for Rez
Dragonfan96 votes for Rez (doesn’t count)
PixelPest votes for Rez
MECHDRAGON777 votes for Rez
MosaicMario votes for Rez
Night 2 wrote:Cultists attempt to kill Blueoak
Blueoak inspects Yoshibrothers
Pseudo protects himself
Yoshibrothers attempts to kill npromin1
Day 2 wrote:Zeldamaster12 votes for PixelPest
Pseudo votes for PixelPest
Dragonfan96 votes for PixelPest
MosaicMario votes for PixelPest
TNTtimelord votes for PixelPest
Yoshibrothers votes for PixelPest
MECHDRAGON777 votes for PixelPest
Night 3 wrote:Cultists attempt to kill Pseudo
Pseudo protects Yoshibrothers
Supershroom infects Pseudo
Day 3 wrote:Supershroom votes for dragonfan96
Dragonfan96 votes for FullMetalDragon
Zeldamaster12 votes for dragonfan96
Yoshibrothers votes for dragonfan96
MECHDRAGON777 votes for FullMetalDragon
MosaicMario votes for dragonfan96
TNTtimelord votes for dragonfan96
Night 4 wrote:Yoshibrothers attempts to kill MosaicMario
Cultists attempt to kill Yoshibrothers
Day 4 wrote:MECHDRAGON777 votes for Supershroom
FullMetalDragon votes for Supershroom
Zeldamaster12 votes for Supershroom
Krazykat votes for Supershroom
Night 5 wrote:Cultists attempt to kill krazykat

Last edited by Danny™ on Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:09 am; edited 10 times in total
Danny™
Danny™

Back to top Go down

M2: From Under the Floorboards - Cultist Victory Empty Re: M2: From Under the Floorboards - Cultist Victory

Post by Danny™ Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:11 am

I'll start getting Role PMs out, so hang in there!
Danny™
Danny™

Back to top Go down

M2: From Under the Floorboards - Cultist Victory Empty Re: M2: From Under the Floorboards - Cultist Victory

Post by Danny™ Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:24 am

All Role PMs should be sent, so we should begin the game!

It is Night 1! The phase will end at 11 PM, EST on August 6th, or until I receive all role PMs!

Reminder that tonight, the player that is the Corruptor may not use their ability!

Last edited by Danny™ on Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Danny™
Danny™

Back to top Go down

Post by krazykat Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:29 am

hi everyone
krazykat
krazykat
Operator

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshibrothers Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:41 am

hello mates
Yoshibrothers
Yoshibrothers

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Cell Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:00 am

fucking serious im a townie
Perfect Cell
Perfect Cell
Surpassing All

https://mafiastation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by npromin1 Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:05 am

Hi.

About to check my role-card now....

what will it be.......

npromin1

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Cell Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:05 am

mafia confirmed, lynch day 2
Perfect Cell
Perfect Cell
Surpassing All

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Cell Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:06 am

i mean day 1
Perfect Cell
Perfect Cell
Surpassing All

Back to top Go down

Post by MosaicMario Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:06 am

Hey, I'm ready
MosaicMario
MosaicMario

Back to top Go down

Post by Stegosaurus Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:11 am

Karen seems to be more out of character than usual tonight hmm.. Wink

Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Cell Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:15 am

i dont know what youre talking about, out of character, im a useless townie so caution to the wind.

though i would like to become valuable so i suppose i should hush for now
Perfect Cell
Perfect Cell
Surpassing All

Back to top Go down

Post by TNTtimelord Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:17 am

Dude literally fucking nothing has happened yet.

Gonna come off rude, but don't be an idiot, Steg. Karen always acts strange because he is strange.
TNTtimelord
TNTtimelord

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshibrothers Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:19 am

I agree. It is rather strange to make such an assumption with no leads whatsoever.
Yoshibrothers
Yoshibrothers

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Cell Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:28 am

I AM STRAAAAAANGE
Perfect Cell
Perfect Cell
Surpassing All

Back to top Go down

Post by Stegosaurus Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:37 am

Haha, useless townie, that is funny...use your superior instincts like in every other game you did before.  As far as we know, you're already suspicious for directly avoiding a connection with the cults.

"Dude literally fucking nothing has happened yet.

Gonna come off rude, but don't be an idiot, Steg. Karen always acts strange because he is strange."

Gonna come off rude (very rude), but don't be defensive over something so obviously distrustful. The goal of the townies are to use their wits to reveal the mafia (or cults as of now). Now, don't tell me Karen can hide under a rock from the foot of the mafia because she's a "townie". I am laying out the logic placed in your face.

Jesus guys, this should already be obvious, but role claiming is suspicious as all hell.

"Oh I'm the townie! Pls believe me!"

So baseless I don't know what else to say.

Since you guys made such a large pile of bird crap as a defense, I had to stomp thoroughly past it to get this message up to you.

Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshibrothers Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:40 am

Wow man, just wow
Yoshibrothers
Yoshibrothers

Back to top Go down

Post by Stegosaurus Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:41 am

Oh btw, jesus fugging christ man all I said was Karen was out of character for a townie's roll. That's like me asking for a cookies n' cream ice cream in a cone, but instead you flung it to the floor because...hah-you were mad choosing my own flavor even though you scooped my dessert before expressing your resistance? I'm baffled.

Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshibrothers Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:45 am

Well I didn't get ice cream and I'm baffled
Yoshibrothers
Yoshibrothers

Back to top Go down

Post by Stegosaurus Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:51 am

Don't worry, I'm only serving dog dung today. I'm sure you wouldn't like any, so I'll pass your seat. However, the others are getting some. You aren't the one leaping into groundless statements.

Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by TNTtimelord Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:10 am

Stegosaurus wrote:Haha, useless townie, that is funny...use your superior instincts like in every other game you did before.  As far as we know, you're already suspicious for directly avoiding a connection with the cults.

"Dude literally fucking nothing has happened yet.

Gonna come off rude, but don't be an idiot, Steg. Karen always acts strange because he is strange."

Gonna come off rude (very rude), but don't be defensive over something so obviously distrustful.  The goal of the townies are to use their wits to reveal the mafia (or cults as of now).  Now, don't tell me Karen can hide under a rock from the foot of the mafia because she's a "townie".  I am laying out the logic placed in your face.  

Jesus guys, this should already be obvious, but role claiming is suspicious as all hell.

"Oh I'm the townie!  Pls believe me!"

So baseless I don't know what else to say.

Since you guys made such a large pile of bird crap as a defense, I had to stomp thoroughly past it to get this message up to you.  

M2: From Under the Floorboards - Cultist Victory PijcGEU
TNTtimelord
TNTtimelord

Back to top Go down

Post by TNTtimelord Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:13 am

Jokes aside, let's wait until D1 before we argue. We don't have anything real yet.
TNTtimelord
TNTtimelord

Back to top Go down

Post by Stegosaurus Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:18 am

TRIGGERED

Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeldamaster12 Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:21 am

It is Night 1. Don't be so trigger-happy.
Zeldamaster12
Zeldamaster12

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeldamaster12 Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:23 am

Additionally, claiming as Townie is very common, so that's not any ground to suspect someone over right off the bat.
Zeldamaster12
Zeldamaster12

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny™ Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:27 am

Just a rules clarification since it was asked. When the Third Party wins, anyone that was turned into an Infected count as Third Party, so they will win alongside The Corruptor.
Danny™
Danny™

Back to top Go down

Post by Stegosaurus Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:22 am

”Additionally” as you would put it, claiming town is a way of avoiding danger. Though, on the other hand, the mafia (or Cults now), would begin to notice him/her (idk Karen) for claiming to be an enemy role. Either way Karen is now in a closed maze.

Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pseudo Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:54 am

E X C I T I N G S T U F F
X
C
I
T
I
N
G
S
T
U
F
F

I'm here by the way
Pseudo
Pseudo

Back to top Go down

Post by Pseudo Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:55 am

and also, I would not suspect Karen just because he claimed townie, like Zeldamaster said that's very common early game behavior
Pseudo
Pseudo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueoak Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:25 am

earlygame wackiness aside
hi i guess
Blueoak
Blueoak
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next